Only our kennels can guarantee the safety of your pet and surrounding people!
A kennel is necessary for a dog so that:
- the dog would not damage the plants in the area;
- the dog would not pollute the yard;
- the dog would not dig soil;
- the dog would not leave the territory;
- people (guests) could walk safely in the yard;
- being in a kennel, the dog could warn the owners about undesirable passers-by;
- the pet could be taken care of by other people in case the owners leave for a couple of days.
In order to choose the right kennel for your pet you should decide on the following:
- the place where the kennel will be equipped;
- the distance of the kennel from the territory of neighbours;
- the size of the kennel;
- the type of walls (the number of wooden and transparent walls);
- the position of gates;
- whether the feeder is necessary;
- whether the floor is necessary;
- whether the roof is necessary;
The recommended size of a kennel for a dog such as German shepherd is 6-12 sq. m.