So far, these boxes for dog transportation are only recommended to be used, but in the near future they will be required by law and animal care representatives. Boxes can be made by assembling them from separate walls with thin bars, however, these boxes are unreliable and not durable.
Our boxes are durable so you can leave any pet there without any concerns.
Our boxes are made of aluminium and material resistant to moisture and mechanical impacts. The frame is made of 25 mm aluminium profiles and aluminium rods are used for gates. Walls, floors and roofs can be made of aluminium tin or material resistant to moisture and mechanical impacts.
Boxes can be designed for one or two dogs. Boxes intended for several dogs can be made for the police, border guard service or cynologists.
Aluminium is used for boxes as it is durable and lightweight.
Boxes for dog transportation in a car are designed for the following purposes:
- so that a dog would be safer (would not hurt itself);
- so that it would be safer to drive;
- so that the dog would not disturb the driver;
- so that it would be tidier in the car;
- so that the dog would not damage the car interior;
- so that it would be easier to control the dog;
- so that it would be possible to transport pets without any difficulties;
- so that the dog hair would not be present in the car.